Twilight  

Monday, December 22, 2008

Ok.....so I'm obsessed. I tried so hard to resist the urge to jump on the bandwagon. But now, I can't seem to get off the bandwagon. I can't stop thinking about Twilight. I have seen the movie 5 times now. I'm almost finished with the 3rd book in the series. I check on Twilight blogs first thing in the morning, to make sure I am up to date on all the cast interviews, etc. It's beginning to make me feel kinda pathetic. But, then I think to myself, who cares? It's not like I am completely consumed with something that is harmful to me or others around me. Besides, of course, the fact that I would rather be a character in the Twilight series than being me in real life. Is that bad? :) Not only am I obsessed with Twilight, I am obsessed with Robert Pattinson. What a gifted person. Musically gifted, smart as all get out, wonderful actor, and absolutely beautiful. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, that ever-so-amazing accent. And, let me just clear up for anyone who thinks otherwise......although, the idea of Edward Cullen is mighty nice, it's not him I want.....it's Robert Pattinson. I'd almost rather he not be as perfect as Edward. I like the imperfect. Ok......maybe I can get back to work now that I have all that off my chest.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Twilight

 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips